Please be informed that Tung Lok Classics (Orchard Parade Hotel) and Tung Lok Classics (Chinese Swimming Club) has rebranded to TungLok Signatures (Orchard Parade Hotel) and TungLok Signatures (Chinese Swimming Club).
Please be informed that all Garuda Padang outlet has since ceased operations as of April 2013. As such, Palate privileges will not be applicable at Garuda Padang.
Party tray promotion only for Palate members at Violet Oon’s Kitchen.
Throughout the month of May this year, your Palate membership gives you access to an exclusive 10% discount* off all items on the irresistible party tray menu at Violet Oon's Kitchen.
Violet Oon’s chic black-and-white Nonya bistro has quickly become a firm favourite among foodies for both its hard-to-come-by taste of grandma’s home cooking as well as its impeccable style. Now, you can enjoy the hearty flavours of authentic Peranakan favourites as well as her famous shepherd’s pie and modern Singaporean innovations such as dry laksa (fresh rice noodles tossed in Vio’s laksa pesto) at home, the office or even a potluck party by simply ordering a selection of party trays from Violet Oon’s Kitchen. To view the full party tray menu, please click on the link below.
Each tray serves between 8 to 12 people and is beautifully packaged in the signature style of Violet Oon’s Kitchen. The custom-made boxes have a unique stacking feature that also allows for easy transportation. Eliminating all the hassle that entertaining usually entails, the tempting party tray menu from Violet Oon’s Kitchen has inspired us to hit the poolside and the beach, and party it up all month long!
Violet Oon’s Kitchen
881 Bukit Timah Road; +65 6468 5430
Open 11.30am to 10pm (Tue to Thurs, and Sun); 11.40am to 11pm (Fri and Sat). Closed on Mondays.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This promotion is extended exclusively to Palate members only and is valid from 1 to 31 May 2013 (inclusive of both dates inclusive).
• The 10% discount is valid for party trays only. Discounts will not be extended for drinks, or other items ordered along with the party trays.
• Palate members are advised to call Violet Oon’s Kitchen at 64685430 to place their orders. Please confirm with the service staff as to what constitutes a party tray and consult them on the number of party trays you should order to adequately cater to the needs of your party. The merchant may deny a member the Palate discount if correct information was provided but not heeded.
• Discounts will only be extended if Palate members notify Violet Oon’s Kitchen that they are Palate members when placing their orders. For American Express members, the discount will only be extended upon payment using a valid participating American Express card.
• Violet Oon’s Kitchen requires 2 days’ notice if the order is placed before 3pm. Orders placed after 3pm will require 3 days’ notice.
• Violet Oon’s Kitchen is able to provide disposable cutlery, plates and napkins at $1.80+ per person.
• You can choose to pick-up your order or have it delivered to you. Delivery charges are $35 per order.
for the Party Tray Menu
From 1 April to 30 June this year, your Palate membership entitles you to a special 50% discount* off your lunch food bill from Monday to Friday at city chic Italian restaurant,
il Lido (Sentosa Golf Club, 27 Bukit Manis Road; +65 6866 1977) an all-time favourite among fine food and wine aficionados; and The Tastings Room (6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square Unit 01-08; +65 6338 1829) which has just launched a French menu to pair with its extensive wines-by-the-glass list. It’s the perfect excuse to indulge in a gourmet weekday lunch!
*Terms and conditions
· Extended exclusively to Palate members only, this promotion is valid for lunch only from Monday to Friday from 1 April to 30 June 2013.
· The discount is only applicable to à la carte food items and excludes drinks, set menus, special promotions, taxes and service charge.
· Discounts will only be extended on presentation of a valid membership card. No discounts will be accorded if a card is not presented.
· The 50% discount is valid for a maximum party of 6 (six) and is only applicable if each diner orders a main course. For example, if a party of 4 (four) orders 3 (three) main courses, the 50% discount will not be applicable. However, they will be able to use their Palate discount of 25% off the entire food bill. Regular Palate privileges apply when a minimum of 2 main courses are ordered.
· Palate members are advised to check with the service staff on what constitutes a main course before placing their orders. The merchant may deny a member the Palate discount if correct information was provided but not heeded.
· Palate privileges are only valid for dining-in, not takeaway items.
· Children aged 1 to 6 years old are counted according to the communal dining concept: 2 children aged 1 to 6=1 adult headcount, 3 to 4 children = 2 adult headcount. Children aged 7 and above are counted as 1 diner.
· Black-out Dates: Eve of public holidays, public holidays, special occasions such as Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
We are thrilled to kick 2013 off with a fresh, exciting batch of restaurants and bars. Click here for the full list of outlets.
From 1 March 2013, Palate is delighted to welcome 7 more outlets from the TungLok Group to our extensive list of restaurants. They are:
MAD- Modern Asian Diner
Along with the addition of more TungLok restaurants to the Palate collection, please note that from 1 March 2013, special Palate privileges will apply exclusively to TungLok Group of restaurants. Kindly refer to our terms and conditions for details.
Please be informed that King Pot will cease operations as of 31 January 2013. As such, Palate privileges will not be applicable at King Pot.